I follow a number of amazing bloggers who post things which don’t just inspire me to produce better work but regularly push me to the edge of jumping on a plane tomorrow. Here’s a round up of a few great pieces I’ve seen recently.
- Between Wellington’s rubbish weather and Leah’s Facebook photos from her Madrid Food Tour, Madrid is the place I’ve most wanted to go in the past week.
- Margo fromThe Overseas Escape recently went to Lucerne, somewhere I spent just one night in 2010 taking a tour on the lake, experiencing some (expensive) bars and wandering the beautiful streets and historic bridge. My own photos fail to do the place much justice but Margo’s are beautiful.
- Brooke from World of Wanderlust never stops travelling (some days I am extremely jealous, others it doesn’t seem such a breeze). Check out her post on the 10 best things to do in Cape Town. She has also promised a video on South Africa on her YouTube Channel soon.
- I’d never considered Iceland as a destination before Keirsten (aka The Blonde Abroad) went there last year and wrote a number of posts about her experiences. The Blue Lagoon would be my first stop after leaving the airport!
- Most people I speak to love San Francisco. I didn’t have a great experience there – a combination of consistently terrible weather and a hostel in proximity to a needle exchange (an important service, I just found the users difficult to ignore). Flying the Nest makes me want to go back and try it again.
- And finally Liz, Young Adventuress recently went back to Tropical North Queensland. Scuba Diving on The Great Barrier Reef has a place on my 30 Before 30 but sadly looks like it will become and after 30 venture given other life priorities. Here are 15 Photos from the Whitsundays .
Seen anything on the internet of late which has inspired wanderlust? Be sure to check out more #bloggreatness from other #nzbloggers.